- Olivia Kiss
- Law Graduate
- Phone: +61 2 9231 7052
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Olivia holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from Macquarie University where she undertook a major in International Law and Global Governance. She is currently working towards her Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice through the College of Law.
Olivia has been employed with YPOL as a Paralegal for the past 3 years. Prior to joining YPOL, Olivia volunteered as a Leap Mentor with Macquarie University where she was involved in mentoring secondary school children who had refugee/asylum backgrounds.
Olivia’s interests include:
- Insurance, Professional Indemnity and General Liability;
- Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution;
- International Arbitration
Some examples of Olivia’s experience include:
- assisting with the successful defence of oppression proceedings in the Supreme Court of Victoria;
- assisting Directors with advising insurers involved in class action proceedings in the Supreme Court of NSW;
- assisting with the defence of labour hire claims in the mining and construction industry; and
- assisting with the conduct of professional indemnity claims against solicitors and other professionals.
In addition to being proficient in Dutch, French and German, Olivia has a keen interest in human rights advocacy.